Water Heater Repair & Service in Tyler, TX
If your water heater isn’t working correctly, it is essential to get it serviced quickly. Many minor repairs can turn into the need for a replacement because they go unnoticed. If you see condensation, hear noises, or need service because you have no hot water, call Harvey Plumbing to get a professional to inspect your water heater and let you know what steps to take to get your water heater in good working order again.
You may only need a repair or two to get your hot water back. If we catch something early enough, we might be able to fix it instead of installing a replacement water heater. Little issues can turn into significant problems quickly, which is why preventative maintenance is so essential with water heaters.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair Services
- The water coming from your water heater is only warm. If your water never gets completely hot, you may have a bad element or a burner that isn’t working properly. You could also have a water heater that takes a long time to deliver hot water because it isn’t well-insulated from the cold weather.
- You don’t have enough hot water. One of your elements may be out. If your water heater isn’t heating all of the water in the tank, you will get part of hot water and part cold water. Replacing the element should fix this problem.
- You may have a leak. If you see water in the area around your water heater, but you can’t figure out where it’s coming from, we might be able to fix the problem instead of replacing your water heater. Call Harvey Plumbing right away to get your water heater inspected and repaired.
- Your water heater is making odd noises. You may have a build-up of sediment in your tank. We can tell you if this means you need a replacement or if we can fix a minor problem.
Water Heater Installation
If you need a water heater because you are building new or remodeling, we can install your new equipment. Installing a water heater requires a professional plumber to position the tank properly and solder copper tubing.
There are many different water heaters on the market today. Our professionals can consult with you to make sure you are getting the right hot water system for your new home. Your new equipment will have a warranty, make sure to read it to understand what to do and what not to do, so you don’t break the warranty.
It is crucial to hire professional plumbers to perform and inspect your water heater installation. If your new water heater isn’t installed correctly, this could mean repairs or a replacement sooner than you think.
Water Heater Replacement
Our professional plumbers at Harvey Plumbing can let you know if your water heater only needs to be repaired or if it needs to be replaced. Most water heaters only last for 10 years, so it may just be that it is time for a replacement. You may want to upgrade your water heater because you want one that is more energy efficient.
Reasons Why You May Need Water Heater Replacement Services:
- The water coming from your water heater is brownish. If your water is discolored, it is probably a sign that your tank is corroded.
- Your drain valve is clogged and is causing too many issues.
- Your tank is leaking! If you have a water heater that leaks, it usually needs to be replaced.
Water Heater Maintenance
It is essential to have your water heater checked regularly. Schedule preventative maintenance checks once or twice a year to make sure you are following the expectations of your warranty and catching small issues before they grow. Harvey Plumbing can come to your home any time and perform an inspection of the plumbing and water heater in your home, so you can feel good about the quality of the water coming from your tank.