Plumbing Repair Services in Tyler, TX
Some of the worst and most emergent problems we service are sewer problems. If you have a backed up toilet and can’t get it unclogged, we can fix your problem quickly. You may have pipes that are clogged by tree roots or other foreign objects that affect how your pipes work inside your home. Trees can cause significant damage to the pipes underground, and we will inspect your pipes and fix the ones that are damaged by trees and other sludge and grime.
Garbage disposals can need repairs if items get stuck or lodged in the disposal. Some foods can even tear up garbage disposals or jam them, so they don’t function properly. We can fix your garbage disposal or install a new one if it is needed. If your garbage disposal was installed poorly, you could have issues with leaks!
A leaky sink can be a problem. If your leak gets too bad, it can cause mold to grow and start damaging the cabinet. We can repair or replace your kitchen faucet, so it isn’t leaking any longer.
Dishwashers may also need repair because of a leak, improper installation, or a clog. If you find that there is water coming from under your dishwasher, or it isn’t functioning correctly, we may be able to help you get the situation under control.
If you can’t figure out what the problem is, but you know you have a leak or clog, we can do an inspection and find out where the plumbing problem is originating. You may need some plumbing repair work once we locate the problem.
Signs You Need Professional Plumbing Service
- You have a slow drain. If your shower or sink fill up while you are using them, this means you have a slow drain. This almost always means there is a clog or blockage in your plumbing somewhere. We can come to snake your drains to get rid of the issue.
- You are sick of bad water pressure. If your shower is annoying because you don’t feel clean after you are done, this is probably a water pressure issue. We can check your faucet’s aerator and get your pressure working well. Good water pressure will help you save money on your water bill too!
- You have sewer water coming back up your pipes. Roots are usually the cause of backed up sewer in your pipes.
- Gurgling sounds from your plumbing mean that you may be in for a big mess!
- You remembered to pay your water bill, but you don’t have any water. A lack of water could mean many things. You could have a major leak, or you could have a blockage that is stopping the water.
- Your water isn’t getting hot. You could need your water heater repaired or replaced.
- You are putting new appliances in your home. A professional plumber can come to help you install your new appliances and hook up the supply lines and drains properly.
- Your pipes burst! Preventative maintenance may stop this from happening. If it has happened call for our 24-hour services.
- You have a wet basement. You may have a plumbing leak and need plumbing service.
- You have a toilet that keeps running. While this is an annoying sound, shaking the handle won’t work forever. It’s time to get Harvey Plumbing to come to check out your toilet, so you can save money on your water bill and rest easy when the consistent noise of a running toilet is gone.
Preventative Plumbing Maintenance
While most plumbing calls are severe and need to be addressed right away, some preventative maintenance can help you avoid the significant issues that seem like they come out of nowhere. If you have bad water pressure, hear odd noises from your plumbing system, or already have problems with your sewer backing up, call to have your plumbing serviced before it becomes an emergency issue. The longer you let your plumbing issues go, the bigger they grow in the future. If you don’t have any problems and want to get your plumbing serviced for the year, we will come and inspect your system to make sure you are problem free.